To get the best out of your Rajasthan trip, you can have a look at our 7 days/ 6 nights Jaipur Jodhpur Jaisalmer tour package. In this tour, you will explore the beautiful sites along with many outdoor activities. Some major activities here are:
- Elephant safari at Amber Fort Jaipur
- Visiting the grand fort of Mehrangarh, Jodhpur
- Desert Safari at Sam sand dunes, Jaisalmer
Have a look at our all 7 days tour itinerary below and feel free to call our manager at +91 9414796344, or fill the contact form at the end of this page
Day 1: Padharo Jaipur (Welcome to Jaipur)
- Upon arrival, our driver will pick up from Jaipur Airport/ Train station & will drop you at the hotel.
- You can rest at the hotel till noon or lunch time & later we’ll go for a city tour in an AC Cab.
- Sites to explore today are Birla Temple & Albert Hall in the main city part of Jaipur.
- Explore the Pink City Sites like Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Jantar Mantar & a few more.
- In evening, enjoy a free walk in the pink city markets or attend the Sound Light Show at Amber Fort.
- And come back to the hotel at night.
Day 2: Full day Jaipur tour
- After the breakfast, you will enjoy a tour of Amer part of Jaipur.
- You will visit Jal Mahal, Amber Fort, Jaigarh/ Nahargarh Fort, Kanak Vrindavan & the local bazzars.
- Later after lunch, you will visit Galta Monkey Temple, Sisodia Rani Bagh & Royal Gaitor.
- At around 8 pm, you can either plan a night tour of Chokhi Dhani or come back to the hotel.
Day 3: Trip to the Blue City Jodhpur
- After your complimentary breakfast, you will check out from your Jaipur hotel & we will drive towards Jodhpur.
- Jaipur to Jodhpur is a 5-6 hour drive & you can also plan to visit the Ajmer Sharif dargah or Pushkar Lake on-route.
- You will reach Jodhpur by evening or night time (if you have visited the on-route sites) & will check-in at your booked hotel.
Day 4: A lovely day in Jodhpur
- After the complimentary breakfast at the hotel, you will enjoy a full day sightseeing tour of Jodhpur.
- In morning, you will visit Mehrangarh Fort & Jaswant Thada & after lunch (try the Marwar Thali at Gypsy) a tour of Umaid Bhawan Palace.
- In evening, either visit the Mandore Gardens or enjoy some shopping time at Clocktower market & their pawn shops.
Day 5: Entering the desert of Jaisalmer
- You will checkout from the Jodhpur hotel, after breakfast. Today you can either enjoy a morning tour of Jodhpur or leave for Jaisalmer with a few on-route stops.
- Jodhpur to Jaisalmer is s 4-5 hour drive and on-route, you can visit Osian Mata Temple, Ramdevra Temple or plan a lavish lunch at Samsara camp at Dechu.
- By evening, you will reach Jaisalmer where you will check-in at your hotel.
Day 6: Jaisalmer city & desert tour
- Start the day with a complimentary breakfast at the hotel and later a tour of Jaisalmer Golden Fort.
- Visit sites like Patwon ki Haveli, Salim Singh ki Haveli, Nathmalji Ki Haveli & 600 years old Jain temples.
- After lunch, you will check-out from the hotel & we will drive towards your booked camp at Sam sand dunes.
- Sam is 45 km from Jaisalmer city, where you will be first welcomed at the desert camp, where you will check-in.
- Later you will enjoy a Jeep safari, Camel Safari & Sunset view tour at the sand dunes.
- Be back at the camp before 8 pm to enjoy a musical gypsy dance program at the camp with a complimentary buffet dinner.
- And experience a unique night stay at camp.
Day 7: Farewell with warm hearts
- After your complimentary breakfast at the desert camp, you will check-out from the camp & come back to the city.
- At Jaisalmer, you will visit Bada Bagh & Vyas Chattri cenotaph along with a tour of Gadisar Lake till 2 pm.
- After lunch, you can either plan some free walk-in Jaisalmer markets or end this tour by telling the driver to drop you at Railway Station or Airport.
Note: If your departure flight/ train is from Jodhpur, then please share this well in advance, as it will take minimum 5 hours to reach Jodhpur from Jaisalmer.
1. AC Cab & local Driver for all 7 days.
2. Hotel and Camp accommodation with complimentary breakfast.
3. Buffet dinner at desert camp with desert safari tour.
4. A tour guide for whole tour (available on request)
Suggested Hotels in Jaipur:
1. Park by the Zone & Shahpura House (mid-budget)
2. Ramada & Park Prime (Star rated)
3. Rambagh & Samode Haveli (Luxury)
Suggested Hotels in Jodhpur:
1. Ranbanka Palace & Nirali Dhani (Mid-budget)
2. Ajit Bhawan & The Umed (Star rated)
3. Umaid Bhawan Palace (Luxury)
Suggested Hotels and Camps in Jaisalmer:
1. Golden Haveli, Mira Mahal & Priya Hotel (Budget Category)
2. Rawalkot Hotel, Gorbandh Palace, Gulaal & Suryagarh (Premium Category)
3. Rajputana Desert Camp and Dangri Desert Safari Camp
Contact for tour fare & consultation:
Call our manager +91 9414796344 or fill the contact form below.
Also view our:
Our Jaisalmer Office:
- Phone no: +91 94147 96344
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: P.No.- 597 Aditya Marg, Behind Hotel Deoki Niwas, Gandhi Colony, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan 345001
- Jaipur: Vaishali Marg, A-Block, Vaishali Nagar Jaipur, Rajasthan 302021
- Jaipur: 24, Gopi Nagar, Jaisingh Pura, Khor, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302027
- Delhi: D Block, 2/17, Krishna Nagar, New Delhi 110051