- Our Jaisalmer manager: +91 94147 96344 (For domestic travellers only)
- Our Jaipur manager: +91 8209351141 (For international travellers only)
To get the best out of your Rajasthan trip, you should plan a 7 days/ 6 nights tour of Jaipur Jodhpur Jaisalmer.
In this tour you will explore the beautiful & royal sites of Rajasthan, along with many outdoor activities like:
- Elephant safari at Amber Fort Jaipur
- Zipline at Mehrangarh Fort Jodhpur
- Desert Safari at desert of Jaisalmer
I would suggest to view the 7 days itinerary for this tour below & feel free to call me +91 9414796344, or fill the contact form at the end of this page
Day 1: Padharo Jaipur (Welcome to Jaipur)
- Upon arrival, our representative will pick up from Jaipur Airport/ Train station & will drop you at the hotel.
- You can rest at the hotel till noon or lunch time & later we’ll go for a city tour in an AC Cab.
- Sites to explore today are Birla Temple & Albert Hall & later visit Pink City Sites like Hawa Mahal, City Palace & Jantar Mantar.
- In evening, enjoy a free walk in the pink city markets or attend the Sound Light Show at Amber Fort & come back to the hotel at night.
Day 2: Full day Jaipur tour
- After the breakfast, you will enjoy the tour of Amer part of Jaipur.
- You will visit Jal Mahal, Amber Fort, Jaigarh/ Nahargarh Fort, Kanak Vrindavan & the local bazaars.
- Later after lunch, you will visit Galta Monkey Temple, Sisodia Rani Bagh & Royal Gaitor.
- At around 8 pm, you can either plan a night tour of Chokhi Dhani or come back to the hotel.
Day 3: Trip to the Blue City Jodhpur
- After your breakfast, you will check out from the hotel & we will drive towards Jodhpur.
- Jodhpur is 5 hour drive from Jaipur & on-route you will visit Ajmer Sharif Dargah & Pushkar Lake.
- You will reach Jodhpur by night time & will check-in & rest at the booked hotel.
Day 4: A lovely day in Jodhpur
- After the complimentary breakfast at the hotel, you will enjoy a full day sightseeing tour of Jodhpur.
- In morning, you will visit Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada.
- After lunch (try Thali at Gypsy) a tour of Umaid Bhawan Palace.
- In evening, either visit the Mandore Gardens or enjoy some shopping time at Clock tower market.
Day 5: Entering the desert of Jaisalmer
- After breakfast at the hotel, you will checkout & we will drive towards Jaisalmer, a 5 hour drive.
- On-route, you can visit Osian Mata & Ramdevra Temple or plan a lavish lunch at Samsara camp at Dechu.
- By evening, you’ll reach Jaisalmer & check-in at your hotel.
Day 6: Jaisalmer city & desert tour
- After breakfast, you will checkout from the hotel & first visit the Jaisalmer Golden Fort.
- At the Fort, you will visit Patwon ki Haveli, Salim Singh ki Haveli, Nathmalji Ki Haveli & 600 years old Jain temples.
- After your lunch at Jaisalmer city (check out Trio rooftop restaurant), we will leave for Sam sand dunes.
- Sam is 45 km from Jaisalmer & here you’ll check-in at your booked desert camp.
- Later you will enjoy a Jeep safari, Camel Safari & Sunset view tour at the sand dunes.
- By 7-8 pm you’ll enjoy a musical gypsy dance program at the camp with a complimentary buffet dinner.
- And experience a unique night stay at camp.
Day 7: Farewell with warm hearts
- After the complimentary breakfast at the camp, you will check-out & we’ll drive back to the city.
- Near Jaisalmer, you will visit Bada Bagh & Vyas Chattri cenotaph along with a tour of Gadisar Lake till 2 pm.
- After lunch, you can plan some free walk at Jaisalmer markets or end this tour, as our driver will drop you at Railway Station or Airport.
Note: If your departure flight/ train is from Jodhpur, then please share this well in advance, as it will take minimum 5 hours to reach Jodhpur from Jaisalmer.
1. AC Cab & local Driver for all 7 days.
2. Hotel with complimentary breakfast.
3. Camp stay with dinner & breakfast.
4. Tour guide in all 3 cities.
Suggested Hotels in Jaipur:
1. Park by the Zone & Shahpura House
2. Ramada & Park Prime (Star rated)
3. Rambagh & Samode Haveli (Luxury)
Suggested Hotels in Jodhpur:
1. Ranbanka Palace & Nirali Dhani
2. Ajit Bhawan & The Umed (Star rated)
3. Umaid Bhawan Palace (Luxury)
Suggested Hotels and Camps in Jaisalmer:
1. Golden Haveli, Meera Mahal & Priya Hotel (Budget Category)
2. Rawalkot Hotel, Gorbandh Palace, Gulaal & Suryagarh (Premium)
3. Rajputana Desert Camp and Dangri Desert Safari Camp
Contact for tour fare & consultation:
Call our manager +91 9414796344 or fill the contact form below.
Also view our:
Our Jaisalmer Office:
- Phone no: +91 94147 96344
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: P.No.- 597 Aditya Marg, Behind Hotel Deoki Niwas, Gandhi Colony, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan 345001
- Jaipur: Vaishali Marg, A-Block, Vaishali Nagar Jaipur, Rajasthan 302021
- Jaipur: 24, Gopi Nagar, Jaisingh Pura, Khor, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302027
- Delhi: D Block, 2/17, Krishna Nagar, New Delhi 110051