Jaipur Ranthambore Tour package
from Chetram Voyages
The famous tiger reserve of Ranthambore National Park is just 160 km & 3 hour driver from Jaipur.
And with our Jaipur Ranthambore tour package, you can plan a 3 days/ 2 nights tour of Jaipur & Ranthambore.
Overview of the tour
- Day 1, arrival in Jaipur & half day Jaipur city sightseeing
- Day 2, leave for Ranthambore by morning, & enjoy tiger safari (from 2:30 pm)
- Day 3, leave for Jaipur by morning, & if time half day Jaipur city tour.
- And drop at Jaipur Airport or Railway Station on Day 3 or even 4.
With Chetram Voyages, you will get our own company cab & driver, and for accommodation, you can book directly (online) or contact our team to share a few hotel options.
Plus do check our list of Top 10 best resorts in Jaipur for more hotel options in the city.
Tour 1: 3 days/ 2 nights Jaipur Ranthambore tour package
Our 3 days/ 2 nights is for travellers who have 3 days for Jaipur & Ranthambore trip. In this tour, Day 2 is reserved for Ranthambore National Park & the complete tour plan is:
- Arrive in Jaipur & half day sightseeing on day 1: We suggest to either arrive in Jaipur a day earlier or before noon on day 1, as here we will first pick you from Jaipur Airport/ Train station and later you will explore:
- City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar & local bazaars of Pink city.
- Night stay in Jaipur.
- Arrival at Ranthambore on day 2: On day 2, we will leave for Ranthambore from Jaipur (before 10 am) & enjoy the evening tiger safari tour from 2:30 pm to 6 pm.
- Your night stay will be in Ranthambore and for entry tickets, you can ask our team to book in advance.
- Back to Jaipur on day 3: On day 3 morning, we will leave for Jaipur and be back in the city before 1 pm. If your departure plane or train in before evening, then we will drop you at Airport or Railway station, or you can enjoy a half day city tour of Jaipur & explore sites like:
- Birla Temple, Albert Hall, Amber Fort, Jal Mahal & Panna Meena Kund.
Our Jaipur Ranthambore tour fare:
- Rs 6750 in sedan car for minimum 1 to maximum 4 guests.
- Rs 8250 in Innova SUV car for minimum 1 to maximum 6 guests.
- Rs 9750 in Crysta SUV car for minimum 1 to maximum 6 guests.
- And do add Rs 200 per day as driver allowance.
Contact us at:
- +91 8209351141
- Mail by filling the contact form.
Inclusions & exclusions of our Jaipur Ranthambore tour
- Three full days AC cab with driver
- Pick up & drop on day 1 and 3
- Sightseeing taxi tour in Jaipur
- Jaipur-Ranthambore round trip.
- Jaipur tourist sites entry tickets
- Ranthambore national park tickets (you can buy it from us)
- Rs 200 driver allowance (daily)
- Hotel booking & tour guide (available on request)
Reach is via call at +91 8209351141 or mail us by filling the form below.
Terms & Conditions
- Starting point of tour: Jaipur or Ranthambore
- Booking advance: 20% of total amount
- Compulsory tour guide: For foreign nationals (at Rs 500 a day)
- Smoking & alcohol consumption: Not allowed in our cars.
Suggested hotels & tips
Must see sites in Jaipur:
- Birla Temple
- Albert Hall
- City Palace & Jantar Mantar
- Hawa Mahal
- Amber Fort & Jal Mahal
- Pink City markets
- Patrika Gate (near airport)
Must see sites in Ranthambore:
- Tiger reserve
- Ganesh temple
On-route Jaipur Ranthambore sites:
- Chand Baori (if we take Jaipur-Agra highway)
Suggested Hotels in Jaipur
- Trident Jaipur, star rated
- Holiday Inn, star rated
- Sarovar Premiere, star rated
- Alsisar Haveli, heritage
- Samode Haveli, heritage
- Hotel Kalyan, budget
- Kukas guest house, budget
Suggested Hotels in Ranthambore
- Oberoi Vanyavilas, luxury
- Hotel Vanraj Palace, budget
A few tips:
- Jaipur to Udaipur is a 395 km & 7 hour drive
- You must visit Chittorgarh Fort when you will leave for Udaipur from Jaipur
- And visit Kumbhalgarh Fort & Ranakpur temple when you will leave for Jaipur from Udaipur
And feel free to contact our Jaipur manager Mr Singh at +91 8209351141